“I believe that successful projects are a team effort. They are a skillful collaboration of professionals and the individuals who want to build a space that will work for you now and into the future. Here’s my ideal team.”
You & Your Family
– It is most important to have personal and family concerns addressed and incorporated into a workable solution.
– It is essential that this person be knowledgeable about and have experience in the kinds of modifications needed. We will work with your builder or suggest other reputable specialists in age-in-place remodeling. (Go to www.nahb.org or www.nari.org to search for remodelers in your area)
Health Care Professional (HCP)
– When needed your medical professional can help specify features that are the safest possible options.
– Someone you trust to suggest financing options appropriate to your situation.
Other Design Professionals
– Architects, engineers, lighting specialists, kitchen and bath cabinet specialists and equipment providers may need to be involved in your project.